Professional Knife Sharpener (Polishing & Sharpening)
P.S: It's Save %44 OFF For Today Only!
🔥This item is a High Demand product! Order Yours Now Before We Run Out Of Stock!
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- 99.3% Reviewers Recommends This Product.
- FAST Delivery Available (6-8 Days) (Just Choose "ePacket" During Checkout)
Sharpen Your Knife In No Time!
Sharp knives make the culinary world go round but finding the best knife sharpener isn’t as simple as walking into the store (do people still walk into stores?) and grabbing the first sharpener that presents itself.
If you’re looking to keep things simple then our Professional Knife Sharpener is what you need!
A well-sharpened knife is not as dangerous a dull one contrary to popular beliefs. Trust us on that. Keep your kitchen appliances, especially your knives safe to use with our incredible Knife Sharpening System.
This tool sharpens almost any type of knife you might have in your kitchen and comes fairly priced. It works wonders on dull knives and sharpening has been made easier and both right-handed or left-handed can enjoy this product without any difficulties.
- Upgraded Version with Full Metal Bracket - The kitchen knife sharpener has full metal holder instead of plastic brackets, more stable and safe for use.
- More Durable - The tungsten carbide steel fixed by screws to make the knife sharpener more durable and tungsten carbide steel will never fall off.
- More Functional - Works on all types of knife blades, such as Japanese knives, chef's knives, serrated knives, butcher knives, regular/saw blades various other kitchen knives.
- Premium Quality - Two independent spring-action arms that made of ultra-hard tungsten carbide, flexe and contour to any blade or angle.
THE #1 RECOMMENDED KNIFE SHARPENER!
The professional and portable design works on all types of knife blades, unlike a standard electric knife.
- -Japanese knives
- -Chef knives
- -Serrated knives
- -Boning knives
- -Paring knives etc.
- And other type knives.
How to Use?
- Before using the knife sharpener, make sure the side with sharpening arms is facing you to prevent the knife sharpener from becoming unstable and causing potential injury. Hold the knife sharpener steady with your another hand. Taking care to keep your hand away from knife blade.
- To polish your knife's blade, giving it a very sharp, smooth edge, position the knife horizontally in your hand and through the opening to the knife sharpener. Next, with your another hand, carefully separate the sharpening arms. Slightly move the blade in a back and forth sawing motion. Do not push knife down.
- To properly sharpen your blade,position the knife in your hand so that the knife's handle is higher than the tip of the blade. Next,gently pull the knife through the opening.
- To finely sharpen your blade, position the knife in your hand so that the knife's handle is lower than the tip of the blade. Next, gently pull the knife through the opening, only apply a light amount of downward press. Do not forcefully push down. Repeat a few times.
- JAPANESE STYLE KNIVES(SINGLE BEVELED EDGE)
- Position your Japanese Style single beveled edge knife horizontally in your hand and through the opening of the knife sharpener. Next, position the knife to the left at a 35 degree angle.Position the knife to the right instead if bevel is on the right of the blade. Next, gently pull the knife through the opening only applying slight downward force. Do this a few times. Do not push knife down forcefully.
- SERRATED KNIVES
- Position your serrated knife horizontaly in your hand and through the opening of the knife sharpener. Next, position the knife to the right at a 35 degree angle. Positionthe knife to the left instead if the serrations are onthe left of the blade. Now gently pull the knife through the opening only applying slight downward force. Do this a few times. Do not push knife down forcefully. Do not do additional sharpening.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - EASY REFUNDS
If for whatever reason, you decide you are not satisfied, you can easily and quickly contact our helpful customer support to get an easy refund. We just ask that you at least give the product a 2 week try and we'll refund you, no questions!